Do you know what to eat before your exercise? Do you know how to fuel during and after your exercise? What are some healthy, nutritious dense snacks? Are you confused about supplements? Do you feel tired or sluggish?
Go Ninja can help you:
• boost your energy
• lose body fat
• build muscle
• improve your athletic performance
Think of the sports dietitian as your personal nutrition exercise coach who can assist you with your meal plan to enhance your performance when exercising. A nutritional assessment will include a computerized nutrition analysis, measurement of body fat, measurement of resting metabolic rate, and calculation of your total energy expenditure. Moreover, specific nutrition guidelines will be provided according to the exercise you perform.
After your meeting with the sports dietitian, you will know:
• exactly how many calories you need to perform your exercise and live healthy
• how many grams of protein, carbohydrate, and fat you will need
• how to distribute your calories according to your exercise bouts and lifestyle
• how many grams of carbohydrate and protein you'll need before and after your workouts
Detox your body and live a lifestyle of health & wellness with Go Ninja's Anti-Aging & Detox Program.
Go Ninja Defines “Detox” as consuming at least 80% of your daily food from natural, powerful Superfoods full of antioxidants. These Superfoods will organically cleanse your body and provide you with optimal nutrition, health, and wellness. This is NOT a fad detox. This is a Lifestyle program where you are living and eating whole foods, real foods, and delicious Superfoods.
We define superfoods as hardworking functional foods that far surpass basic nutritional content. They are, quite simply, the cleanest, most powerful, antioxidant-rich, anti-aging foods available anywhere. Proving tremendous health benefits form heart health, brain health, boost immune system, bone health, increasing energy and strength.
Through the Anti-Aging Detox Program, you will:
• Increase Energy
• Increase Alertness & Awareness
• Improve Your Mood
• Increase Longevity
• Increase Stamina
• Decrease Internal Inflammation
The 2-month program consists of:
• An initial assessment and nutrient analysis
• Customized meal plan with sample menus
• Metabolism test
• Shopping lists
• Snack ideas
• Individualized nutrition coaching and behavior change counseling from a Registered Dietitian
Medical Nurtrition Therapy Medical nutrition therapy (MNT) can improve patients' health and quality of life, effectively treat and manage disease, reduce complications and decrease the need for prescription drugs. It can help patients manage conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, kidney disease, obesity and related complications.