Q: Should I preregister for classes?
A: Yes, we recommend preregistering for any class you plan to take.
Q: What is the difference between a Class Series and open enrollment classes?
A: Series classes are designed to be progressive. They occur once a week for several weeks and build skills based on the prior lessons. Open enrollment classes are designed to accommodate anyone at any time. Open Enrollment Packages do not cover Class Series. Learn more about our specific classes on our class description page HERE
Q: How do I sign up for a series class?
A: Follow the directions HERE
to register online. Space is limited and series classes fill up quickly. If you wish to sign up for a Series Class, you must register prior to the first date of the series.
Q: What do I need to bring with me to class?
A: A smile and some water. We have water to re-fill your bottle.
Q: What should I wear to class?
A: Wear what you're comfortable in. We generally have bare feet during class so no special footwear is required. We suggest thick leggings that cover the backs of your knees & a shirt that covers your underarms & midriff. Or a fabulous leotard/unitard.
*Please do not wear anything that has zippers, velcro snaps or anything else that could get caught on the fabric. We do not allow any jewelry while in class.
Q: I've never taken a Go Ninja class before. Is there a beginner class?
A: We welcome students of any level at any time into our Open Enrollment Classes! All of our Go Ninja Open Enrollment Classes classes offer modifications & challenges so that you can go at your own pace. Please let our instructors know if you have any injuries or preexisting conditions.
Q: I’m a Go Ninja Open Enrollment member; can I participate in Bare Knuckle Murphy's and Series classes too?
A: For a small monthly upgrade fee, members can have access to unlimited classes in both programs. Class packs are not can be used for ANY class, the same series registration policy applies.
Q: My teenager is on the mature side. Should they be in the youth or adult program?
A: If your child is 13 or older, they are eligible to register for our adult classes. Contact us
if you have any questions and we can help point you in the right direction.
- You may cancel your reservation via your account (through the MindBody app, or through the website) up to 6 hours prior to the start of class. Please be courteous of our studio managers time and cancel your own reservations.
• Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 6 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 6 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the class and you will be charged as attending, no exceptions will be given past an initial warning.
• For monthly unlimited & intro special members: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee, no exceptions.
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• If you are on a wait list for a class, please make sure to double check the status of your reservation as close to class as possible. There is a very good chance that you may be added to the class due to cancellations.